Thursday, July 11, 2013

Graduation

It's my graduation tomorrow and weirdly, I don't feel a thing. No excitement, no exhilaration, nothing. My parents are actually more excited than me, ordering flowers, deciding what to have for dinner, my mom ironing my academic regalia, and they've all picked out their outfits for my 'big day'. I can't imagine them on my wedding. I can't believe that the day I've been looking forward to over the past 3 years is finally here, but I don't feel excited at all? It's so strange. I do, however, look forward to seeing my friends and taking pictures.

I guess going for my graduation ceremony means I am now officially no longer a student and that I really have to seriously start looking for a job right? Sigh, so much for a 3rd grad trip :(

This space is seriously dead and I've actually been itching for an update but  I don't know where to start. Maybe my graduation pictures will start the ball rolling.

I am getting a little sick with this life I am leading and I desperately need a change. I hate how unsatisfied with my life I constantly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment