Friday, June 28, 2013

"Stop, breathe, and get on with life because nothing costs more than wasted time."

Lately I've been thinking a lot about life, how I want my life to turn out, how I feel about the current life I'm leading. My goal was to start work by 1st July, but owing to the fact that I was away for ~2.5 weeks I didn't actually have much time to look for a job haha. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do, and I really really want to do something psychology related. It's quite difficult to find one though I think. I mean c'mon the job market is saturated with psychology graduates lol, what are the chances I'll find a job that I really really like right? But I just gotta keep~ hanging~ on! Hahaha maybe I should go for a third grad trip in the meantime :P

Lately I've been thinking a lot about personal relations too. I have come to the conclusion that many (~80%) friendships are transient, and as people grow up, they start outgrowing each other too. As time passes, we start having different goals and are at different stages in life, and so the things that bind us together lessen. This causes people to have lesser things in common, lesser things to talk about and all that. As a result, people start growing apart and they friendships die out. Natural progression in life right? To be completely honest, I am completely alright with these friendships dying out. I might have known these people for nearly my entire life but lately I think that I don't know them that well after all hahaha. The world is such a hypocritical place. Everybody are hypocrites, it just matters how much people wish to admit it to themselves.

Okay enough of endless rants, Europe pictures soon! :) (oh gawd how to post 1990 photos lol..)

No comments:

Post a Comment