Thursday, June 6, 2013

Au revoir Singapore ;)

Haven't been blogging for the past week (or nearly 2 heh) 'cause I've been kinda busy (and lazy) packing for the Europe trip and going out and all! Okay la I actually haven't been heading out much actually I mostly stayed home and bummed around hahaha. And watching shows. A lot of shows.

I'm leaving for Europe this evening and the feeling is surreal :) I know plenty of people have traveled to Europe before alrdy, and even go on exchanges there, some of my friends have been to Europe 3 or 4 times (lucky assholes) but this is actually my first time there! I wouldn't say I'm excited because I dread not having 3G connection at all times (hahahah slave to my phone and technology..) and also because I've heard all the horror stories about pickpockets and all.. Meh! BUT I am excited to check out all the sights of Europe (Eiffel Tower ^^) and uhm eat really good pasta and gelato lol. I am a glutton.

So.. That's all? More pictures when I'm back! :) Or maybe I'll blog when I'm there, haha Idk! Okay bye, see y'all when I'm back! :) Gonna miss you J ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment