Monday, August 5, 2013

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo/How about you, you, you

A week ago (or maybe two, haha) the boyf and I went to the Singapore Zoo for a date. According to the weather forecast, it was suppose to rain or something but thankfully it didn't while we were there :) In fact the weather was damn bloody hot hahahaha and we left when we were about to run out of water. A bottle of Coke/Sprite costs $4 there lor.. Suckers. Ain't no body got money for that ;) 

I was really excited 'cause I REALLY love the zoo but I don't go there often enough.. The last time I was there was in 2009 or 2010? With Yifang! That's so long ago hahahaha. I think my favorites were the Otters and.. The elephants. Hahahaha so cute these two animals!! I like the otters cause they look so cute and cuddly la! And elephants 'cause.. Their face is so weirdly cute lol! My least favorite exhibition was the snake one though :P But apparently the bf really liked it. 

Okay pix! Mainly all of animals and barely any of humans (aka us) because... it was a little hard to take photos of ourselves with the lens we got. But it was a really good day out I enjoyed myself A LOT. I think if I have kids next time I'd get the zoo membership and I'd force them to go at least once a month with me HAHAHA. 

Picture time ;) Thanks bf for the pix! They look awesome :) 

Otter hehehe gimmeeee *grabs* 

Lepak all day 



Peacock 


 
Flamingo 



Lion King bird?? (Sorry I didn't watch Lion King :P) 

Good life baby rhino I also want hahahaha 


Momma/Papa rhino 




 
Zebra 




Getting giddy from the stripes lol 


Meerkat 


(There was a photo of me attempting to look like a meerkat but I deleted it...) 

 
Giraffes! 

I also kinda like giraffes hahahaha 

ROAAAAAAAAAR 

Lol hi 

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (eat you)







Flowers 

 
Monkeys are so freakishly human-like 





See what I mean hahahahah 

Bats (I don't like.. So scary hahahaha) 


A duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand.. "Hey, got any grapes" Hehehehe 




Butterfree 

 
Making out eh?? 

 

 




 

Nom

 
SCARY RIGHT 

Lovebirds 


 

Carrying the baby on its back!! So cute 

So cute!!!! This was during the animal show 

Huge ass tortoise nomming away 

Reptiles reptiles everywhere 


 
Big 





Huge!!! And so cute the zookeeper 'tickling' its neck and talking to it and all!! ^^ 



I wonder if they isolated some other tortoise 'cause he was sitting there alone.. 





Eat. Eat. Eat some more. 

Haha so cute eating side by side 


Yucks 

WHITE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ 


So majestic looking (Okay la it looks stoned here lol) 


EAT YAAAAAAAAAAA 





It kept pacing up and down hahahaha must be damn bored 





"Meh" 

Ugly 

With ma new friend 

So sexy 

 
*Hops* 

 
Hop hop 

 
Me with my new animal friends LOL 

HAO KE AI!!!! 

Me with an elephant ass lol 


The bf and I agreed that this horse looks rather retarded :P 



Huge bunny 

Omg it was so fun hahahaha looking at the photos made me wish I was there again.. Lol. Sadly one thing I really hate about the zoo now is how everything you wish to participate in has to be paid. Eg feeding the animals, patting them etc ALL require payment! Which is really annoying since I don't remember it to be that way. Anyway we didn't manage to feed any animals also la 'cause we missed all the feeding times hahaha. 

'Twas a good day out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment