Sunday, May 3, 2015

Save Me/I've Loved You For an Eternity

"Really no photo of you? :(" 
"Hahahaha but seriously you want for whatttt" 
"To admire! What are you afraid of?" 
"So weird. I'm not afraid. I sent you so many alr just look at those la" 
"Not weird laaaa. People wanna admire you what! Haha" 
"But I don't want you to admire" 
"Why not?" 
"Because.. I want you to fall in love with me." 

I will always, always be thankful for all the good people around me despite all the shit that has happened to me. All the drama, the unhappiness, the threats, the fear etc. I am thankful that despite all the shit I have to go through, you've always been there for me, protecting me, listening to me rant, giving me advice, sacrificing your time. I will always be thankful for you.

That night after Avengers, you randomly asked if I still wanted to go to Bedok85. I said yes and we cabbed over to your place for the car. It was pouring, and you threw your cap on my head because you didn't want me to get wet while you hurriedly dashed for the car.

"You look quite nice in my cap leh.." 

It was probably a small gesture to you/you probably didn't think anything of it but I was.. Pleasantly surprised. I wished you knew :)

You didn't know the exit on PIE so I looked it up on Google maps.
"Okay, we are 20km away from the exit on PIE!!" 
"Ohhhhh fuckkkk I regret bringing you there alrrrrr!" 

You looked so exasperated, so speechless, but you still soldiered on while complaining, and you weirdly made my heart skip a beat.

I will always be thankful for our late night coffee runs till 5am in the morning, you picking me up from work even when I'm done at 1am, me randomly saying I wanted a sundae and you appearing at the hospital with one, you listening to me rant about work and telling me everything will be okay as long as I have my head up high, you nagging and being fierce to me when you know I'm not eating well/properly, you threatening to buy me food and come down and make me eat it in front of you, us cussing at slow drivers on the road, and singing at the top of our lungs to the songs in my iPod. These memories, they aren't fanciful or anything, but they mean so so much to me.

You are so irritating and so annoying but you make me happy so all is forgiven :)

"Did your mom ask you who you went out with?" 
"Yeah, I told her friend?" 
"With a question mark?!" 
"Okok, I rephrase.. With a friend." 
"Oh." 
"She asked friend or boyf.. So I said friend. I mean, that's what we are, no?" 
"For now, yes." 
"Yeap." 
"No no, we are more than friends ;)" 




No comments:

Post a Comment