Monday, August 9, 2010

Cause you're my, you're my, my; My true love, my whole heart; Please don't throw that away

Boring boring national day. Let's see, what did I do?
Slept till 12 plus, woke up and ate and went outtt. Hmmm what else. Came home, watched NDP, heard my neighbour's kids screamed when the planes flew past my place, and errr nothing else? Boringggg.

Okay photos from Saturday's Amazing Race all super funny. Hahaha.

At Marina Square.
Photobucket
Pregnant Mary and Joseph. Slight gender confusionnnn. HAHA.
Photobucket
Baby Jesus was born. HAHAHA.
Photobucket
And so the three wise men jump for joy. HAHAH (EH WHY I JUMP SO HIGH THE OTHER TWO SO NOT HIGH -.-)

Random circle line MRT station I think.
Photobucket
Heheh hi! (:

AMK Hub.
Photobucket
We were forming the words with our bodies..
Photobucket
HEHEH KOI and craving for it AGAINNN ):

Bugis MRT Station.
Photobucket
Supposed to find something that symbolised cheap. Cheap enough? Free :D
Photobucket
And strange - four dead bodies in an MRT station. Strange enough? :D

Mini Cooper Showroom.
Photobucket
Doing the 'OI' sign but my face doesn't show like I'm annoyed errr?!
Photobucket
Hannah knocked me down, Eliz was supposed to save me (BUT SHE LOOKS TOO HAPPY) and I look damn fat because of the angle HAHAHHAHA WTH.

Okay hmmm what else shall I blog about?
Okay I shall go bathe kthxbye muackszxcz heheh. -.-

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know, I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

No comments:

Post a Comment