Friday, August 6, 2010

A lot of random rubbish.

Saw this off Gracia's blog, hahah looks entertaining (for an extremely bored person like me) so I shall do it! (:

Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real; nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. And only ONE word answers please (except for your Chinese/dialect names, of course!).

1. What is your name : Samantha
2. A four Letter Word : Siao. (LOL!)
3. A boy's Name : Samuel
4. A girl's Name : Sherilyn
5. An occupation : SexyBarTopDancer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wth.
6. A color : Silver (omg I Googled this -.-)
7. Something you'll wear : Shorts
9. A food : Sweet!
10. Something found in the bathroom: Shampoo.
11. A place : Singapore HAHAHA lack of creativity.
12. A reason for being late : Stomachache.
13. Something you'd shout : SIAO!
14. A movie title : Shrek.
15. Something you drink : Sprite.
16. A musical group : The Saturdays (According to my iTunes, 'The' isn't counted. Lol.)
17. An animal : Sheep! MEHMEHMEH *bleats repeatedly.
18. A street name : Siglap.
19. A type of car : SEE-ARE-VEE (lmao my car. CRV la fine I cheated!)
20. The title of a song : Stella by All Time Low (:

Okaye that's how bored I am hahahaha. I'm so bored I'm reading my own Tumblr (which I abandoned about 50695842304912 years ago) and I just realized some stuff hmmm. And yup my Tumblr really brings back quite a bit of memories just by reading through those 6 pages. It was more of like a 'private' blog and other than me, only one other person knows the link (not Seowy some more, HAHAHA!) and I guess those short 6 pages really showed my true feelings. I think I might use it again, just delete some posts (if only removing them from my memory's that easy too) and I should be ready to go! But yknow what, reading through those posts, I'm really impressed with myself hahaha 'cos I hardly reblogged anyone's post (eh serious, not kidding) and most of my posts are my own writings. Okay la I found myself smiling as I read some of them hahaha. Retarded. The earliest ones, some which are related to Mr Seow, hahaha.

(Drastic change in topic)
I cannot believe this but I MISS SCHOOL. I MISS PEEJAY. I MISS GEORGE, I MISS THE 7 GIRLS (So many names to type! I miss you FSB, Wan Ting, Xin Pei, Li Yan, Tzu Hsuan, Li Ling and Valerie! EH NAMES NOT TYPED IN ORDER OF MERIT). I miss you too CeeJay if you're reading this, and Ahbeng too! AIYAH I MISS YOU 08A02. I miss going for tutorials together, going for lectures together, laughing at teachers together and so much more! Do you all miss me? ): HAHAHA act poor thing. That said, I really miss hanging out with you people, especially my closer friends, 'cos you guys are the one who made my school life much more interesting. And now the holidays is so long I'm so not used to it! I kinda miss seeing you all on a daily basis and suan-ing and bullying you all. I miss saying my two epic lines to CJ, hahaha. I miss bullying Bestf and talking to him in our stupid funny slang and irritating each other so much. I miss stealing his food and seeing look at mine enviously (HAHA exaggerating). I miss going to the toilet with the other girls, I miss laughing at Val and saying she's super zai. I miss suan-ing OLL. I miss laughing at WT and XP and saying that they're a couple. I miss pestering Li Yan and asking her to be my girlf (HAHAHAHA omg lesbian!). I miss laughing at FSB and TH's jokes hahahaha. Omg I miss school. I miss PJ. I miss my friends ):

OKAY ABRUPT ENDING. HAHAHAHAHA.

Epic. Some dude on News just said...
'EVEN THOUGH MENTOS HAS A SMOOTH EXTERIOR, IT ACTUALLY HAS A ROUGH EXTERIOR.' WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment