Well then you can do the same for me too, no?
I guess a big part of what we are is that we're prone to hurting the people who matter the most.
We let them down continuously because we think that regardless of what happens, they will always be there, at the end of the day, ready to embrace us.
What we fail to notice is that one day, everyone gets tired of waiting and being second best that they just pack up and leave.
And it'll be a matter of time that I leave too.
I don't know what is it about me that allows people to think that I am content with being second best. Is it my behavior and the way I treat them? Or is it because they know that I'll always be tolerant towards them?
I have a limit too. I may not be nice to some strangers but I can be extremely tolerant towards my friends and closed ones. But that doesn't mean you can overstep the limit and test my patience.
I am sick and tired of being second best. But oh, I forgot.... You don't really give a damn.
Truth is I am done pretending.
No comments:
Post a Comment