Thursday, November 4, 2010

Heart Heart Heartbreak.

Nights like this when I think back about the past and I think about you and I regret letting you go. But it's too late, because you're already gone.
And regardless of whatever guilt I face, things will never ever be the same again.
Do you ever regret not trying hard enough to make me stay? Do you ever wish I didn't just pack up and leave? Do you ever face these sleepless nights like I do, and you start thinking and you come up with these what-ifs scenarios?
I do, and I still wonder if you do.

Nights like this when I think back and realize I've probably made one of the biggest mistakes in my life. I should have never ventured, never tried. I should have stayed clear out of your vision and out of your view. I should have never entered your life. I should have never been so brutal and forthright. I should have never done whatever I had done.

Nights like these when I know I should just move on, move on and stop thinking back. I know it's time to stop thinking when things don't matter anymore. It's been nearly a year, Sam, and look where you are. You're back at square one, thinking about questions that probably have no answers.

Yes I'm still stuck in the past.
And I'm never going back there again. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment