Been feeling so mehh and blehh over my life - it's like school's sucking the life out of me. I can't help but complain about Fall 2011, it's really the worst sem ever :( It's like sucking so much out of me that I feel like I barely have time for anything else.
Even though I've no exams for these few weeks, there's so much to accomplish every single week. Labs, research papers, presentations and what not.
Even though I've no exams for these few weeks, there's so much to accomplish every single week. Labs, research papers, presentations and what not.
Sometimes I feel so pissed with myself 'cause it feels like no matter what happens, I'm never satisfied with my life. But then again I really subscribe to the view that people who are satisfied aren't working hard enough. There's always something else to look forward to, a new goal to work towards. To me, these people have, in the words of Zig Ziglar (hahahaha PSY much), reached a goal plateau. I don't wanna reach a goal plateau.. What else is there to work for like that? :/ Thoughts of a workaholic. This is terrible. I think I'm causing my own misery hahahaha. This is stupid! I am getting so incoherent oh gosh.
I watched You Are The Apple Of My Eye for the second time today. It is, in my opinion a really good memory. I teared up at the same place both times -_- I am such a loser. Kinda missing the past and my childhood and the days of innocence. Okay I sound damn old hahaha.
Trying to make changes to my lifestyle! Living healthier (meaning exercising more regularly and eating healthily) and fostering better relationships with others. I talked to my grandma on the phone today. She's so adorable! Glad to know I have her dreams ehehehe.
Okay damn incoherent. This post is to make myself feel better about the lousy posts (the previous where I plonked random songs down) I blogged previously. Gotta upload photos soon! Where shall I start??
No comments:
Post a Comment