Wednesday, May 9, 2012

也許未來 你會找到 懂你疼你 更好的人



 我不願讓你一個人 - 五月天 

你說呢 明知你不在 還是會問
空氣 卻不能代替你 出聲
習慣 像永不癒合 的固執傷痕
一思念就撕裂靈魂

 把相片 讓你能保存 多洗一本
毛衣 也為你準備多 一層
 但是 你孤單時刻 安慰的體溫
怎麼為你多留一份

 我不願讓你一個人 一個人在人海浮沉
我不願你獨自走過 風雨的 時分
我不願讓你一個人 承受這世界的殘忍
我不願眼淚陪你到 永恆

 你走後 愛情的遺跡 像是空城
遺落你杯子手套和 笑聲
最後 你只帶走你 脆弱和單純
和我最放不下的人
也許未來 你會找到 懂你疼你 更好的人
下段旅程 你一定要 更幸福豐盛 

我不願讓你一個人 一個人在人海浮沉
我不願你獨自走過 風雨的 時分
我不願讓你一個人 承受這世界的殘忍
我不願眼淚陪你到 永恆

 你說呢 明知你不在 還是會問
只因 習慣你滿足的 眼神
只是 我最後一個 奢求的可能
只求你有快樂人生 

只求命運 帶你去一段 全新的旅程
往幸福的天涯飛奔
別回頭就往前飛奔
請忘了我還 一個人

 I don't know why but.. Listening to this song and watching the video nearly brought me to tears :( Is it weird if I say that this is one of the saddest songs I know, but also my favorite?

 I guess the feeling of knowing that you're forgotten by someone who means the world to you really sucks. When you're the only one who's still holding on to the old promises, reliving the old memories, and laughing at all the things that happened in the past.. I don't think anything else hurts more than that. When you're barely making it through every day without that person, but yet the person is doing so fine without you. To know that you're so easily replaced.. Hurts, doesn't it?

 "When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground it makes a loud crashing sound. When a window shatters, a table leg breaks, or a picture falls off the wall, it makes a noise. But as for your heart, when that breaks, it's completely silent. You would think as it's so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world or even have some sort of ceremonious sound like the gong of a cymbal or the ringing of a bell. But it's silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain. 

 If there's a noise, it's internal. It screams and no one can hear it but you. It screams so loudly your ears ring and your head aches. It trashes around in your chest like a great white caught in the sea, it roars like a mother bear whose cub has been taken. That's what it looks like and that's what it sounds like, a trashing, panicking, trapped, great big beast, roaring like a prisoner to its own emotions. But that's the thing about love; no one is untouchable. It's as wild as that, as raw as an open flesh wound exposed to salty sea water, but when it actually breaks, it's silent, you're just screaming on the inside and no one can hear it." 
 -If You Could See Me Now, Cecilia Ahern. 

 I blogged about this before and I just felt compelled to blog this passage again.

 It's so difficult sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment