Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Yours For The Taking

At the risk of looking like a glutton again, here are many food photos to make you hungry. Truth is, I actually do a lot more than eat. I really do. Like.. I study. I watch shows. But mainly, I eat. I meet up with friends to eat. Every time I'm out with the family or J we're eating too. I don't know why. I think I just have this... Influence on people to eat. Maybe I look like food. I don't know. But all the food is doing me no good. Okay I am talking crap now.

2 Chefs with the best friends last week and this damn annoying George Lee insists on having his chopsticks in ALL my photos. And he also mocked me for taking photos of my food. Some people don't know what it's like to take photos of their food la.

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Kai lan hahahaha R: tie ban tofu which I thought was just.. Meh. Ban Tong's nicer!

Photobucket Photobucket
L: cereal prawns hahaha I am so predictable sometimes R: butter pork ribs!!!! Fatty us

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Mango pomelo for dessert which George said he was gonna treat BUT I ENDED UP PAYING 'CAUSE I WANTED TO GET RID OF MY COINS HAHAHA :< R: toilet mirror so dirty..

Photobucket
Tampopo last Thursday ^^v

Brother's birthday dinner at Sushi Tei 'cause we didn't know what to eat -

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Sashimi plate and I don't eat anything there except the octopus R: Fried squid omnomnom

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Parents shared a beef ramen R: brother's ramen with tempura

Photobucket
My beef sukiyaki with extra udon hehehe but the pathetic bowl of udon $5 zzz

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Parents also shared some rice R: mango king prawn roll with the brother's new watch (some people so rich recently)

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Champagne cake from Swissbake (super yummy!!) R: tiger beer haha we are not alcoholics okay

Photobucket Photobucket
This shit really cracks me up hahahahahahaha

Photobucket
No Prada notebook, Moleskine also can :D

Dinner at Ikea on Sunday night -

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Fried fats :< hahaha R: salmon!

Photobucket Photobucket
L: Pasta with meatballs R: Chee cheong fun with curry (love this!!)

Photobucket Photobucket
L: chicken wings R: meatballs

Photobucket Photobucket
L: mushroom soup R: smoked salmon (love this too hehe)

Photobucket
Monster family hehehe and J was shuddering as I recounted how much I ate but hello I didn't eat THAT much okay!! :<

Photobucket
Durian pancakes for the family from J :))

Photobucket
And I added in durian puffs hehe noms

Photobucket
BKT brekkie after sending his sister to NTU! ^^

Photobucket
Alone at Suntec tower 2 Starbucks last Friday people/car watching while waiting for someone to be done with his exam :) Love doing shit like this alone actually hahaha #loner :(

Celebratory lunch at Ma Maison after his exam!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE MA MAISON :')

Photobucket
Ending off the post with my favorite BTM Phad Thai ^^v

Okay I know I look like I eat a lot but actually I have photos of humans la... But not in my phone. Post up soon okay. I am not a glutton. Really.

Okay I go watch my sec one/two Taiwan idol drama alrdy HAHAHA okay bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment