It isn't exactly easy to deal with me and all the ups and downs that I experience sometimes but I am thankful for you, for your assurance, and your patience. How back then even though we were just talking casually and you readily assured me that you'd be here for me no matter how hard it got. And yup I remember every single word you said back then clearly (in a good way!) You fight my insecurities readily and you talk me out of all the senseless misery I put myself through sometimes. I am thankful for you and I just thought you'd like to know that :)
Crazy Love - Michael Buble
Gonna be a terrible two weeks ahead again but as soon as summer 2 is over I'll have my long awaited holidays!! (For 20 days hurhur sad life) Come Fall '12 it'll be my second last semester as an undergraduate and in four months I'll be gone from my little red dot for a good 5+ months, close to six months. I really don't know what to think of UB bound anymore - half of me dreads it but half of me looks forward. Whatever it is, I sincerely hope that I'll have a smashing time there, ending my undergrad life with a bang (hahaha)
I'll update soon, plenty of pics to post! Gotta clear my overdue work first! And I really wanna go on a shopping spree hurhur. Hope I win Toto or 4D even though I don't buy hahahahahahahahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment