Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tired.


Been so busy ever since I started work. Haven't really done anything much that I like - either because I am too busy, or that I am too tired. Even things that used to bring me joy (ie shopping, going out, or just watching my shows at home) are slowly losing the power it used to have over me. It is 1047pm now and I am contemplating if I should watch Bones, but I have half a mind not to because it will only end at 1140 and I probably need all the sleep that I can get.

I am so tired. 

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I think it is important that I point out that I have worked the past 5 weekends, consecutive, no less. I have to work at least another 2 more weekends ahead. Weekends are so precious to me and yet..? Sigh. I've started work for nearly 2 months and out of the 7 weekends that have passed, I've worked 6 weekends already. Only got to take a break on my second week of work (yup I worked a weekend on my first week at work). I am so tired and I really just want a break because I feel so burnt out. I actually miss going to church, not having to rush off midway during service and all that. 

I enjoy my job, yes I do, and it is really satisfying to see all your patients so happy. And I am really thankful for the nice and kind patients (I shall just ignore the nasty ones) because they really make my day. I am thankful that through my patients, I have gradually learned to cherish life and be thankful for whatever I have.

I have no idea why I am typing this. I guess I am just really tired. Oh well. Life goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment