Ever since I've started work, I've started to realize that there are many things beyond my control - for example, the mean patient who snaps at nurses for no reason, uncooperative staff who are selfish and refuse to help you out, even if it's for the patients' sake. Despite some difficulties that I've faced at work, I am thankful for the nice patients who appreciate whatever we do for them, the helpful and supportive nurse managers who support us in all our events, and the patients who are responsive to the work that we do. I am thankful, that despite some negativeness that I feel when tackling the hard part of the job, there is still a silver lining in every cloud. Sometimes the positiveness really > the negativeness.
I guess in life it's kinda easy to forget whatever you have in life and focus on what you don't - it's much easier to be envious of what others have that you lack, rather than being contented and thankful for whatever you have. I think I'm like that - sometimes I forget what I have, but looking at the patients I realize that I'm actually extremely lucky. I think I need to constantly remind myself of this. That I am really, really lucky and privileged.
Ever since I graduated in May, I haven't really been updating this space with pictures - not that I think people actually read again. But then again I'm not blogging for the hits, but for memory's sake. Europe pictures, BKK pictures, ton of Instagram photos to update as well. Since May 2013, I think I probably have a backlog of... 3000 photos? Crazy. Since May 2013 I've gone from HTC One X --> Galaxy S3 --> iPhone all at once. Scratch that, since August 2013 I've gone through that sequence of phones.
I stare at all the photos and I realize.. I don't know what pictures to start blogging about. So maybe I'll talk about my new pet.
SAY HI TO PEANUT!!!!!!! :D Isn't he the cutest hehehehe
Here he is, just minding his own business trying to sleep.
So cute right hehehe :')
So cute there he is eating a grape in the left picture! And ignore my stupid face in the right picture ha ha ha
Peanut and his extremely gay strawberry food place (not exactly a bowl lol) hehe he's the cutest!! Work is less dreary with him to irritate (waking him up hahaha)
And.. Random pictures of the boyfriend and I at Shangri-La last weekend :)
Have a good weekend ahead! x
No comments:
Post a Comment