Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just a gentle reminder to myself that people are barely what they seem or what they make themselves appear to be; how people who pretend to be your friends turn out to be the ones who back stab you the most, and those that appear to be malicious turns out to be the ones who've always had your back all along. Being mentally screwed around by people is no fun at all; never thought that one day I'd be here but I'll attribute it to the fact that I always believe that humans are kind by nature and they are all good until proven otherwise. I think these few weeks have served as a good wake call that clearly humans are all pretty messed up (Gaza/Israel, MH17 etc.) and it's time to be more guarded.

I guess when you get slapped in the face by someone whom you thought was your friend, there's only two things you can do - forgive and forget, or take revenge head-on. I'm certainly not gonna stoop down to your level and take you head on, but your time will come and we are not gonna take it lying down.

After all, some people are more privileged than others and I'm afraid you belong to the lower end of the spectrum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment